Male infertility problems are just as prevalent as female infertility
Male and female fertility must be as healthy as feasible to conceive. Male infertility is a major concern even if many people are not fully aware of the issue. There may occasionally be a problem with sperm quality, quantity, or other aspects of male reproductive health. You should consult with the Best urologist in Ludhiana so that he can properly diagnose your illness and advise you on the best course of action.
Potential reasons for male infertility
There may be an abnormally low or absent sperm count during ejaculation for a variety of reasons. Knowing the precise cause is essential for creating a successful treatment strategy:
- A sperm obstruction in the testicles. Sperm have a hard time getting to the penis because of the infection.
- Unbalanced hormones brought on by LH or FSH
- a physical condition brought on by testicular injury or birth defects
- genetic factors resulting from birth defects that have existed since birth
- Lifestyle choices like excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, eating poorly, getting a little exercise, and being overweight
The urologist determines the precise cause so that it is known if any other treatment options, such as male infertility treatment in Punjab, are necessary.
Diagnose male fertility
Male fertility affects the effectiveness of the treatment approach. The urologist or your doctor will therefore carefully assess your current health to determine what steps are necessary. Semen analysis is part of the male fertility test to examine:
- Number of sperm
- Motility (the way sperm moves)
- Sperm morphology (sperm shape and size)
If the test findings are abnormal, the doctor asks for more testing. If there isn’t a problem, more testing is required. The following results from the test on abnormal sperm:
- Poor motility
- Poor morphology
- Positive sperm antibodies
Male infertility requires a variety of tests, including blood tests, physical examinations, ultrasounds, and much more.
Treatment for male infertility
The method of treatment for male infertility is determined by the specifics of your illness. The correct treatment for male infertility is suggested by the doctor once tests have been conducted to determine the exact cause. The potential treatments include:
- Using hormones to boost sperm counts
- Intrautreine insemination (IUI) can treat minor sperm issues
- In-vitro fertilization, or IVF, is one of the most successful methods of increasing conception.
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection). During treatment, a single sperm is removed and reinserted with the egg in a lab under carefully controlled conditions.
- Reversing a vasectomies
Which treatment is best for treating male infertility?
Finding the best treatment option is important, and this is accomplished once a thorough diagnosis has been made. The medical expert will determine the precise reason for the male infertility issue. In this way, the precise issue will be revealed, and the doctor will advise you on the next step in the treatment process.
Schedule your initial consultation
The most empathetic and accurate care is provided to you by Gynae and Uro Clinic. Receive the treatment that enhances your general health under the direction of our Best Urologist in Punjab. If you have any concerns or problems, let us know.