Today, there are many important things making popularity across the world. Beautiful furniture, television, mobile phones, wall mirrors, etc. are the most popular pieces that can be found in every house. Among the others, Wall Mirror Design are a practical and versatile addition to every home décor.
- When it comes to attracting other people, such reflectors are a must!
- When it comes to bringing a hilarious atmosphere into the household, looking glasses are essential!
- When it comes to checking out the personality and outfit, mirrors play an important role!
When it comes to adorning the space effectively and attractively, reflectors are so important!
If we say how many people can live without looking at their faces in the mirror, 99.99% of people will deny it. It shows how looking-glass becomes more versatile and important for every individual. Along with reflecting your appearance, they can also improve the overall aesthetic of any space. From attractive frames to their designable shape, there are numerous factors to consider while choosing a beautiful mirror. In today’s guide, we will provide almost every detail that you should know about these pieces like their maintenance, types, placement, and advantages.
How to Maintain Wall Mirrors at Home/Office?
Yes, before buying such pieces, it is very important to know the maintenance of looking glass. If you maintain them properly then they can survive for a longer time. Otherwise, dirty and shabby mirrors can provide a negative impact on everyone’s mind. Here are some important tips to maintain reflectors within the premises:
- Don’t Use Harsh Chemicals – While cleaning these items, it is very important not to use harsh chemicals like ammonia or bleach. These chemicals can damage the frame or glass of your mirror which is not good.
- Clean Continuously – Don’t forget to clean them properly regularly if you want to maintain their shine and beauty. For this, you have to use soft cloth along with glass cleaner to maintain hygiene.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight – Yes, these items should indeed be avoided from direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can be the reason for the crack or warp of the looking glass. Hence, avoid sunlight and keep it within the premises.
- Handle Carefully – In last, always be careful while handling these reflectors because they may be fragile. So, while hanging these pieces, you have to handle such items carefully and get lovable benefits.
What are the Types of Wall Mirror Designs?
Usually, there are several kinds of looking glasses available in the entire market including:
- Frameless – Such pieces come with no frame and can be mounted directly into the wall. It means you don’t need any frame or other things to hang them.
- Framed – Many people like to bring such things with a frame. If you are one of them then framed mirrors are best and you can get them in different materials like metal, wood, or other materials.
- Square – It is the most common shape of such items that can be used in a grid pattern to make unique designs. If you have a limited person in the family then square shape is an ideal choice.
- Rectangular – These pieces come with a rectangular shape and users can use them in vertical as well as horizontal orientations.
- Oval – Such items can add softness to every room for creating a luxurious look. Whether it is your living room, dining room, bedroom, or hall, you can choose an oval shape for making a gorgeous atmosphere.
- Round – These round shapes can be acquired in different sizes from small to large. So, you can get such a shape for making distinctive style and traditional space.
Where to Place Wall Mirror at Home?
Do you ever think about the placement of these reflectors? If not then read some important tips as follow:
- In Front of the Window – You can place them just opposite the window which can assist to reflect natural light into the room. It helps to make your room brighter and gives tremendous results.
- Just Above Fireplace – A beautiful reflector can be placed above the fireplace to make a sense of balance and symmetry in the room.
- Just Above Dresser or Console Table – A designer-looking glass should be placed over a dresser or console table. In this way, you can create a focal point in every space and get extraordinary outcomes.
- In Small Room – If you have a small room then you can place them as they can expand the size through reflection. It is the best way to create the illusion of extra space and expand the size.
- In Hallway – In last, you can place a decorative wall mirror in the hallway to reflect light and make a sense of depth.
Some Great Features of Wall Mirrors
- Add Depth – These items can create the illusion of space and add depth to any room. For this, you have to place reflectors just opposite the window or other source of light.
- Improve Natural Light – By hanging these items, you can make your space feel brighter and larger without any trouble.
- Practical Use – These things help you to check out the appearance before leaving the household.
- Can be Used as Decorative Item – Because of different shapes, sizes, and styles, these reflectors can be used as decorative items.
Where to Shop For Decorative Wall Mirror Design at Affordable Price?
Explore WallMantra and get these decorative appliances at your home in a budget-friendly manner. Besides, you can also shop for furnished bed sheets, TV units, shelves, cabinets, carpets, curtains, cushions, pillow covers, AC covers, and much more.